Python s is widely used in web and game development, scientific computing, AI, machine learning, and academic research. As a first language, it is very easy to learn, productive and expressive.
Tutorials and Courses
Do you want to learn more about Python? Below are the best tutorials and courses to learn Python:
- Python for Everybody Specialization – Through this course, you can learn the best practices to program. You will discover effective ways on how to analyze particular data with Python. You will also learn how to utilize variables to store, calculate, and retrieve information. Besides, you will find out how to install Python and then write your own program.
- Learning Python with PyCharm – When you take advantage of this course, you can set up the development environment correctly. Instructor Bruce Van Horn will provide you a step-by-step guide and help you explore first-rate text editing tools. This course will also help you learn how to develop your code quality with Intentions and Lens Mode.
- Google’s Python Class – This free class is designed for people how to have less programming experience with Python. It involved lecture videos, written materials, and code exercises. You will discover the basic concepts like lists and strings and exercises that deal with http connections, processes, and text files.
- The Python Tutorial – With the help of this tutorial, you will learn the basic features and concepts if the Python language, along with its system. It will help you uncover the different Python styles. After completing this tutorial, you can then read and write modules and programs.
- The Python Bible: Everything You Need to Program in Python – This course will help you build Python 3 projects and create programs that use data and logic structures. You will learn how to automate coding tasks with the help of custom Python functions. Besides, you will discover how to use strings to create engaged, customized user experience.
Python and AI
- AI with Python – This tutorial covers the basic concepts of various fields of artificial intelligence like Artificial Neural Networks, Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Genetic algorithms etc., and its implementation in Python.
- The Complete Machine Learning Course with Python – By the end of this course, you can develop 12 Machine Learning projects that will help you solve real life problems in your business, job or personal life with Machine Learning algorithms.
- Your First Machine Learning Project in Python Step-By-Step – After reading this post, you will complete your first machine learning project using Python and create 6 machine learning models, pick the best and build confidence that the accuracy is reliable.
- Learn Machine Learning with Python Machine Learning Projects – Machine learning is among the most in-demand and exciting careers today. With an increasing demand for machine learning professionals and a lack of skills, it is crucial to have the right exposure, relevant skills, and academic background to make the most out of these rewarding opportunities. ProjectPro’s Machine Learning Projects help candidates make this transition to highly rewarding careers in Data Science and Machine Learning. Exhausted by applying for machine learning jobs and not being shortlisted? One of the key benefits of working on ProjectPro’s machine learning project ideas is that you learn skills as you build and apply new concepts in every project.
Python Code Editors / IDEs
- PyCharm Community – This is the best IDE for Python with intelligent code completion, on-the-fly error checking and quick-fixes, easy project navigation.
- Spyder – Spyder is a powerful scientific environment written in Python, for Python, and designed by and for scientists, engineers and data analysts. I
Popular Python Frameworks
- Django – Django is a high-level Python Web framework that encourages rapid development and clean, pragmatic design.
- Flask – Flask is a Python framework available under the BSD license. Flask depends on the Werkzeug WSGI toolkit and Jinja2 template.
- Pyramid – Running on Python 3, Pyramid keeps up with technological improvements.
- Web2py – Web2py is a scalable open-source full-stack Python framework and is good at handling data.
- TurboGears – TurboGears is built on lots of middleware and many libraries and was initially crafted to combine the best components of other Python frameworks.