Java is a reliable, fast, and secure programming language. This free to download programming language is available in the latest version with high security, stability, and better performance. By downloading Java software, you will get the Java Runtime Environment.
What is Java?
Java is a high-level programming language that was designed to be simple and easy to use. It has been used for many different types of applications, from computer games to enterprise software. The Java programming language makes it possible for developers to create an application once and then run it on any hardware or operating system without having to rewrite the code for each device.
Advantages of Java:
- Java is designed to be easy for beginners. The syntax of the language and how an application is structured are both simpler than C++ or C programming languages, so you can get started quickly.
- You don’t need to rewrite your code when switching between devices because Java runs on any hardware or operating system without requiring changes in code. This makes it perfect for creating apps that will work across different platforms with minimal adjustments needed.
- It’s high level, which means programmers use simple commands like “print” rather than complicated ones such as opening a file and reading input from it. Advantages of this include improved readability and fewer errors due to typos – making coding faster!
Tutorials and Courses
Now, you can have a look at the best free and paid websites to learn Java online.
- Java Programming Masterclass – You can choose this paid training course to become one of the certified developers. The course focuses on Java versions, 8 and Java 11. Moreover, you will learn the details of Java EE, Spring Framework, and Android development. You have to pass the test for Oracle Java certification.
- Learn Java – We have listed another premium course that introduces you to object-oriented programming. You will also know about the control flow and conditionals in Java programs. Other lessons included in the tutorial are about string methods, polymorphism, and debugging. There is no prerequisite for choosing this course.
- Java Tutorial – It is a free tutorial on core Java programming. In this tutorial, you will know about the different types of Java applications. The course also includes instructions on details of JVM, features of Java, program internal, Unicode system, JRE, and JDK.
- CodeGym online Java programming course – This course includes more than 1,000 hands-on tasks with different levels of intricacies. With storytelling, visualization, and motivation, CodeGym presents you with a unique teaching technique. It is a self-paced course, comprising 40 levels. You can engage yourself in the world of Java with this premium course.
- Java Programming Basics – Udacity offers this free course to Java enthusiasts. By going through this training course, you can create loops, functions, and conditional statements. You will know the way of using a Java IDE chosen by professional programmers.
- Java Programming for Complete Beginners – This is a self-paced java course for beginners. In the more than 250 steps we explore the most important Java programming language features that you need to know in order to code and develop your own programs. All Code examples are demonstrated using a combination of JShell and Eclipse as an IDE which ensure you can practice on any operating system making this course platform independent (X, Windows, Linux).
- Practical Java concurrency with the Akka Actor Model – Learn how to maximize efficiency of threads and use the Actor Model to achieve large scale concurrency. You will learn about both event-driven and polling techniques for concurrent programming, as well as share memory vs. send messages concurrency models in Java.