Tutorials and Courses
If you are struggling with learning TypeScript, and you are searching for some high-quality resources such as books, tutorials, online courses, then you are on the right web page. In this article, we will share to you some of our most picked tutorials and courses that we think could help you learn TypeScript by yourself.
- Handbook – Welcome to TypeScript – This is the official resource for learning TypeScript.
- Typescript Masterclass & FREE E-Book – Compared to the first class, you will be more hands-on here. You will start building Node REST API in a TypeScript and build a really small application.
- Learn in 5 minutes– This is a brief and sweet course in learning TypeScript. It doesn’t offer a comprehensive learning guide, yet it offers an excellent overview of a good start.
- Introduction to TypeScript Development – This is worth buying than the previous courses. The instructor provides a better explanation for TypeScript. The instructor provides examples of the concepts being provided.
- TypeScript Fundamentals – This is the most practical and complete course on TypeScript, for it begins from the introduction then provides an explanation why and how to use TypeScript. After that, you will now learn its features, keywords, syntax, as well as the Code hierarchy.
- TypeScript playground-on-ace – TypeScript Playground build on ace editor.
- TypeScript Editor – Write TypeScript online. It has a default example for those who like to quickly test TypeScript code.
- TypeDoc – A documentation generator for TypeScript projects
- TypeScript Standard – Validate and format your TypeScript using Visual Studio styles.
- typed-install – Easily install new packages and their types, every time.
- type-config – This is a generator for tsconfig. TypeConfig comes to make getting start with tsconfig really easier: just pick the style and enjoy.
- ts-essentials – All essential TypeScript types in one place.
- typescript-starter – The interactive CLI will help you create and configure your project automatically.
- next-smrt – A Typescript/NextJs boilerplate with Next.js, Styled Components, Material-UI, Redux (With Redux-Toolkit), Typescript.
- Next-Postgres-With-Typescript – This is a fork of the wonderful next-postgres repo by @jimmylee with additional support for Typescript and Jest. This should compile successfully as is, but it still relies on many ‘any’ types.
- MicroTS – Microservice code generator with interface-first approach: from OpenAPI – Swagger REST API specification is generated complete project skeleton with TypeScript code, tests and Docker configuration.
- pankod/next-boilerplate – This boilerplate makes it easier to get up and running with a well-structured Next.js and TypeScript application.
- jsynowiec/node-typescript-boilerplate – Minimalistic project template to jump start a Node.js back-end application in TypeScript. ESLint, Jest and type definitions included.
- ts-audio – an agnostic and easy-to-use library to work with the
- Prisma – Modern database access (ORM alternative) for Node.js & TypeScript | PostgreSQL, MySQL & SQLite. Prisma Client can be used in any Node.js or TypeScript backend application