Tutorials and Courses
- Vue JS 2: From Beginner to Professional – This still includes Vuex. This course will help you learn how to create a reactive web app regardless of the scale. The theory will be provided here along with explained concepts, examples, followed by some exercises that will test the skills you learned.
- Nuxt.JS – Vue.js on Steroids – In this course, the learner will build SPAs, normal, and optimized SPAs with little effort. In addition, with the use of the Vuejs code, the learner will generate a static webpage.
- Build Web Apps with Vue JS 2 & Firebase – You will get the necessary concepts about VueJS and Firebase. You will learn how to build web apps with VueJs. After acquiring ideas about Firebase, you will use some Firebase services like Firestore database, Hosting, and Cloud functions. This will let you create real VueJS applications.
- Vue CLI – Vue CLI is a fully-featured set of tools for rapid Vue development.
- VuePress – VuePress is composed of two parts: a minimalistic static site generator with a Vue-powered theming system and Plugin API, and a default theme optimized for writing technical documentation.
- Vuex – Vuex is a state management pattern + library for Vue.js applications. It serves as a centralized store for all the components in an application, with rules ensuring that the state can only be mutated in a predictable fashion.
- Nuxt – NuxtJS is an open source framework which makes web development simple and powerful. With Nuxt, you can create server-rendered apps (SSR), single-page applications (SPA), progressive web applications (PWA), or just use it as a static site generator.
- Storybook – Storybook is an open source tool for developing UI components in isolation for React, Vue, Angular, and more. It makes building stunning UIs organized and efficient.
- Vue DevTools – Browser devtools extension for debugging Vue.js applications.
- Eagle.js – A hackable slideshow framework built with Vue.js.
- vue-easy-slider – Slider Component of Vue.js.
- vue-morris – VueJS component wrapping Morris.js.
- vue-chartjs – Vue.js wrapper for Chart.js.
- vue-pipeline – A easy-to-use component to show beautiful responsive pipeline like jenkins blue ocean plugin.
- vuetable-2 – Datatable component for Vue 2.x.
- vue-tables-2 – Vue Tables 2 was created to give developers a fully featured tool-set for creating beautiful and useful data tables with Vue.js.
- vue-datasource – A vue.js component to create dynamic tables.
- vue-notifications – Vue.js agnostic non-blocking notifications library. If you want to have a way to show notifications and a way to easy replace UI library that show them without rewriting the code, this library is a good choice.
- vue-parallax – Scrolls an image slower than the window to create a neat optical effect.
- vue-radial-progress – Radial progress bar component for Vue.js.
- vue-simple-spinner – A simple, flexible spinner for Vue.js.
- v-tooltip – Easy tooltips with Vue 2.x.
- vuedals – A VueJS (2.x) Plugin for multiple modals windows with a single component instance.
- sweet-modal-vue – The sweetest library to happen to modals.
- vue-accordion – Simple accordion nav menu component for Vue.js.
- vue-js-dropdown – Vue.js 2 dropdown menu component. Light, easy to use and extend, no external deps.
- vue-pdf – A pdf viewer based on mozilla’s PDF.js.
- vue-swipe-tabs – A touch swipe tab component.
- vue-select – Vue Select is a feature rich select/dropdown/typeahead component. It provides a default template that fits most use cases for a filterable select dropdown.
- vuedraggable – Vue component (Vue.js 2.0) or directive (Vue.js 1.0) allowing drag-and-drop and synchronization with view model array.
- vue-dragula – Vue wrapper for