Google’s TensorFlow is currently the most famous deep learning library in the world. TensorFlow offers a comprehensive, flexible ecosystem of tools, libraries and community resources.
It allows developers to push the state-of-the-art in machine learning (ML), build and deploy ML powered applications.
TensorFlow architecture works in three parts:
- Preprocessing the data
- Build the model
- Train and estimate the model
Tutorials and Courses
- Official guide – This section consists of guides for both beginners and experts. These tutorials are written as Jupyter notebooks and run directly in Google Colab—a hosted notebook environment that requires no setup.
- Tensorflow Tutorial For Beginners – In this video you will learn the platform’s concepts like what are tensors, what are the program elements in Tensor Flow, what are constants & placeholders in TensorFlow for python, how variable works in placeholder and a demo on MNIST.
- Complete Guide to TensorFlow for Deep Learning with Python – This course will guide you through how to use Google’s TensorFlow framework to build your own Neural Network from scratch with Python.
- Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning – This new TensorFlow Specialization teaches you how to use the framework so that you can start building and applying scalable models to real-world problems.
- TensorBoard – TensorBoard provides the visualization and tooling needed for machine learning experimentation.
- Colaboratory – This tool allows you to write and execute Python in your browser, with zero configuration required.
- What-If Tool – Using WIT, you can test performance in hypothetical situations, analyze the importance of different data features, and visualize model behavior across multiple models and subsets of input data, and for different ML fairness metrics.
- Tensor Playground – A playground with a neural network on your browser.
- MLPerf – Fair and useful benchmarks for measuring training and inference performance of ML hardware, software, and services.