Artificial intelligence (AI) refers to the simulation of human intelligence in machines. They are programmed to think like humans. AI has become an important part in programming field.
Why We Should Learn AI
Many people today are wondering whether AI is just a passing fad or if it will be here to stay for good. If you ask anyone that has been working in the field, they will tell you that AI is not going anywhere anytime soon! In fact, many experts believe we are only seeing the beginning of what this technology can do. So why should we learn about artificial intelligence?
We’ll share some reasons with you below:
As you can see, there are many reasons to learn AI. Some of the benefits include automating tasks that may be time-consuming or tedious for people and allowing us to work smarter with less human labor.
The world needs solutions to its problems and exploring artificial intelligence can provide some great insight on how we might tackle those issues in order to make our lives better as well. Plus, learning about this technology is just plain interesting! So why not take a few minutes each day for curiosity’s sake?
A person hears about automation in their daily life. They want more control over what they’re doing so it’s easier than before. They have an interest in science even though times change quickly because every new discovery has something different from the past.
For these reasons, a person should learn AI to understand how this technology impacts them as well as society at large–plus, learning about artificial intelligence is just plain interesting!
So why not take a few minutes each day for curiosity’s sake? Knowledge grows with time but some people are still unfamiliar with this idea; that doesn’t mean you should give up. In fact, learning about AI can help people see the world from a different perspective and in turn make better choices for themselves.
Tutorials and Courses
- Artificial Intelligence A-Z™: Learn How To Build An AI – This course is for those who are interested in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning or Deep Learning. It covers how to start building AI, merge AI with OpenAI Gym, and optimize your AI.
- AI Crash Course – This book shows the correct insight into how AI models work, and clearly explained every single line of code. Via 5 hands-on projects that show step-by-step how to build intelligent software, you will know to put ideas into action.
- MIT Open Courseware – 23 free video lesions that will teach you basic knowledge representation, problem solving, and learning methods of artificial intelligence.
- Elements of AI – 6 chapters to understand about AI and its usage in real world.
- Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach – The 3rd edition offers the most comprehensive, up-to-date introduction to the theory and practice of artificial intelligence.
- CS50’s Intro to Artificial Intelligence – This course will teach you about the concepts and algorithms at the foundation of artificial intelligence.
- MIT: Intro to Deep Learning – A course that runs for seven days and is designed by MIT to introduce deep learning methods.
- Deep Blueberry: Deep Learning book – If you are looking for a plan to learn deep-learning architectures on your own, this five-weekend course will teach you all the basics. You will learn the basics of deep-learning architectures like CNNs, LSTMs, RNNs, VAEs, GANs, DQN, A3C and more.
- Spinning Up in Deep Reinforcement Learning – OpenAI provides a free deep reinforcement learning course.
Top AI Frameworks
- Tensor Flow – TensorFlow is an end-to-end open source machine learning platform with a comprehensive, flexible ecosystem of tools, libraries and community resources that supports deep learning and which can be accessed even from a mobile device.
- Microsoft CNTK – This is an open-source toolkit for commercial-grade distributed deep learning that is based on neural networks that support text, message, and voice remodeling. It describes neural networks as a series of computational steps via a directed graph.
- Caffe – Caffe is a deep learning framework made with expression, speed, and modularity in mind. It comes along with the preloaded set of trained neural networks.
- Theano – Theano is a Python library that allows you to define, optimize, and evaluate mathematical expressions involving multi-dimensional arrays efficiently.
- Amazon machine learning – AWS offers the broadest and deepest set of machine learning services and supporting cloud infrastructure, putting machine learning in the hands of every developer, data scientist and expert practitioner. It offers high-end support in the development of self- learning tools.