Table of Contents
Node.js Tutorial and Courses
If you are a web developer and you are searching for some possible ways to learn Node.Js easily, then you have opened the right page. In this article, we will be sharing the most picked tutorials and courses about learning Node.Js.
- Server-side Development along with Express, Node.Js, and MongoDB – This course focuses on developing server-side applications using Express, Node.js, and MongoDB. It covers important topics such as HTTPS and HTTP web protocols.
- Angular and Node.Js (MEAN Stack) – This course teaches you how to make applications with Angular and Node.Js, called the MEAN Stack. You will learn to create real apps, and how to fix errors in your Node.Js application. The course covers how Angular works, and its interaction with backends. You’ll also learn to connect any Angular Frontend with a NodeJS backend, use MongoDB with Mongoose to interact with backend data and use ExpressJS as a NodeJS Framework. To improve user experience, you’ll learn to use Optimistic Updating, and to add Error Handling to any Angular (+ NodeJS) app.
- Complete Guide in Building RESTful APIs – In this course, you will now learn how to build scalable, secure, and fast RESTful services using Node, MongoDB, and Express, starting from set up until production.
Tools / Plugins
- PM2 – PM2 is a daemon process manager for Node.js applications that will help you manage and keep your application online 24/7.
- Passport.js – Passport is authentication middleware for Node.js. Extremely flexible and modular, Passport can be unobtrusively dropped into any Express-based web application.
- Socket.io – Socket.IO enables real-time, bidirectional, and event-based communication. It works on every platform, browser, or device, focusing equally on reliability and speed.
- Electrode.io – Electrode is a platform for building universal React/Node.js applications with standardized structure, best practices, and modern technologies baked in.