Written in PHP, Yii2 is an open source web application framework. It is designed to be simple, but also evolutionary. It brings in a high performance and can easily tackle large scale web applications in no time. It accelerates the development process and it can grow along with your project.
- API Documentation – You will find detailed information about all classes provided by the Framework on this page. It includes a list of the existing classes, interfaces, and traits, ordered by their fully qualified name (including the namespace).
- How to Program With Yii2 – This series of tutorials will walk you through installing Yii 2.0, setting up your local development environment, building some sample applications, setting up your remote production environment for hosting and deploying your code from a GitHub repository.
- Yii2 Beginner To Professional – This course will teach you how to build a website with Yii2 from nothing. You will understand its principle and operation. With time, you will be able to create your projects within hours only. There are eight hours of informative videos split over 17 sections and 102 lectures, as well as downloadable resources.
- Learning Path: Yii 2: Design Applications With PHP – There are over nine hours of videos in this class and they all explore the basic and advanced features of Yii2. You will learn how to write applications more efficiently, implement various libraries, come up with your own extensions and gain some extra education on top technologies out there.
- Mastering Yii 2 – The course allows building an attractive and responsive user interface, boosting security standards and learning how to encrypt and decrypt data. You can implement caching, discover storage technologies and overall add to the robust profile of your applications by testing them with Codeception.
- Yii2 PHP Framework For Beginner To Advance 2020 With Project – There are eight sections covering more than six hours in this class. Learn how to create a job portal, create tables, customize layouts, create controllers, format the data and description and so on. You have access to the Yii CRUD functionality, but you will also figure out how to display pagination or come up with user privatization.
- Web Application Development With Yii PHP Framework – Three hours, nine sections and 26 lectures will help you understand how to install and setup Yii. You will be able to create efficient and robust applications one step at a time, but also discover database access methods. The course introduced you to specific tools as well, such as PHP Unit and Selenium.
- yii2-widgets – The yii2-widgets bundle is collection of useful widgets, which automatically includes extensions or widgets from these sub repositories for accessing via \kartik\widgets\ namespace.
- Lepture Markdown editor – Yii2 widget for Lepture Markdown Editor.
- yii2-geography – Work with cities and countries from the database.
- Yii 2 jsTree Component – jsTree is jquery plugin, that provides interactive trees. It is absolutely free, open source and distributed under the MIT license. jsTree is easily extendable, themable and configurable, it supports HTML & JSON data sources and AJAX loading.
- yii2-notification-wrapper – Yii2-notification-wrapper module renders a message from session flash (with ajax support). All flash messages are displayed in the sequence they were assigned using setFlash.
- yii2-taggable-behavior – This extension provides behavior functions for tagging.
- yii2-mongodb – This extension provides the MongoDB integration for the Yii framework 2.0.
- yii2-plugins-system – Yii2-plugins-system is designed to work out of the box, it supports event manager and shortcodes.
- Yii2 Dashboard – Create and manage dashboards using custom layouts and panels.