PostgreSQL also known as Postgres, is a powerful, open source object-relational database system with over 30 years of active development that has earned it a strong reputation for reliability, feature robustness, and performance. It is a free and is the most advanced open source database system emphasizing extensibility and SQL compliance.
Tutorials and Courses
- postgresqltutorial.com – This website dedicates to demonstrate the unique features of PostgreSQL that make it the most advanced open-source database management system.
- The Complete Python & PostgreSQL Developer Course – This course is your one-stop shop for everything Python and PostgreSQL, and the instructor is constantly available to support your learning and answer questions. You can learn two popular languages in once course.
- PostgreSQL Exercises – PGExercises provides a series of questions and explanations built on a single, simple dataset. It’s designed for use as a partner to a good book or Postgres’ excellent documentation.
- SQL & PostgreSQL: From Beginner to Pro in 2020 – This course is designed to help you master SQL & PostgreSQL, one of the most highly in-demand skills in the computer science sector today.
PostgreSQL Viewers / GUI Tools
- pgAdmin – pgAdmin is a web application and works as a browser-based client for PostgreSQL. It works on Windows, Mac, Linux and the Web.
- DBeaver – Free multi-platform database tool for developers, database administrators, analysts and all people who need to work with databases.
- Navicat – It is an easy-to-use graphical tool for PostgreSQL database development, it supports integration with popular cloud services such as Amazon Redshift, Amazon RDS, Amazon Aurora, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Tencent Cloud, Alibaba Cloud, and Huawei Cloud.