Table of Contents
Tutorials and Courses
- Github repository – This is the main repository of the framework and it offers a basic document of how to use it.
- Scrimba – This course will teach you the basics of AlpineJS in less than an hour. It contains 17 interactive screencasts. You will learn to implement dropdowns, modals, sidebar, tabs, image selection, scroll detection, accordion, and more.
- Alpine.js Playground – Learn AlpineJS with a list of examples.
- alpinejs-devtools – It is a simple extension to help you debug Alpine.js apps easily. There are both Chrome and Firefox extensions.
- alpine-test-utils – This library allows you to quickly and easily write tests for Alpine.js apps via Node.js. That means you can use any testing library such as AVA, Tape, Mocha, Jest, or whatever other testing libraries you enjoy using.
- Spruce – Spruce is a lightweight state management layer for Alpine.js. Since Alpine.js is designed to be simple and light, this state management solution is as simple.
- VSC’s Alpine.js IntelliSense – This extension for VS Code offers simple IntelliSense & Snippets for the Alpine.js framework.
Boilerplates / Themes
- tall – A front-end preset for Laravel to scaffold an application using the TALL stack. which are Tailwind CSS, Alpine.js, Laravel, and Livewire.
- axiom – Axiom is a powerful, high-performance, modular Hugo theme that uses AlpineJS.
- MountainBreeze – This is a WordPress theme for the modern web developer with both Tailwind CSS and Alpine JS baked in.
- Minimalist framework – The framework is very useful to make development faster and less cumbersome.
- Very fast – Alpine is a small and fast framework, perfect for creating applications for mobile devices.
- Mobile first – This framework is present at the beginning of the application development process using the concept of “mobile first”. This allows you to create more adaptable applications that respond to different screens and gives users optimal experience on various devices.
- Less code to write and maintain – To develop a great application, the developer needs to keep it simple. When you choose the AlpineJS framework for your development needs, there’s less code needed and more time spent on what matters – building an awesome app! This reduces redundant code and saves time when writing new programs or libraries.