MySQL is an open-source relational database management system. It is often used with PHP to make web app.
MySQL Tutorials and Courses
Are you among those folks who are eager to learn MySQL yet have no enough time to do it because of a busy schedule? We highly suggest that you must try availing paid tutorials and courses about MySQL. One good reason to do so is that you can have the course at any time of the day- meaning in your free time! Rest assured that you will be able to learn MySQL in just one sitting.
- The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert – This course is a gentle but comprehensive introduction to MySQL. In this course, you will learn the ins and outs of SQL syntax, generate reports using sales and user data, analyze data using Aggregate Functions, run complex queries using MySQL logical operators and string functions, write all the common SQL joins, work with large datasets containing thousands of entries, and more advanced MySQL skills.
- MySQL Tutorial – This list consists of basic MySQL tutorials and how to combine it with PHP.
- Crash Course on MySQL – This quick tutorial covers common tasks associated with looking after a single MySQL server. It will introduce about installing and securing the server, useful debugging techniques, common SQL statements, user access and permissions, and finally backup and restore options.
MySQL Tools & Clients
- Navicat – Navicat for MySQL is the ideal solution for MySQL administration and development. It is a single application that allows you to connect to MySQL and manage on localhost or remotely on Windows, macOs, and Linux.
- Adminer – A simple tool to manage MySQL databases online.
- phpMyAdmin – It handles the administration of MySQL over the Web.