SQLite is a relational database management system that implements a small, fast, self-contained, high-reliability, full-featured, SQL database engine. Its file format is stable, cross-platform, and backwards compatible and the developers pledge to keep it that way through at least the year 2050.
Tutorials and Courses
- SQLite Tutorials – This is a website dedicated to this database engine’s tutorials. It also includes tutorials and libraries to connect SQLite with other programming languages.
- Tutorialspoint – This tutorial has been prepared for beginners to help them understand the basic-to-advanced concepts related to SQLite Database Engine.
- JavaTPoint – SQLite Tutorial provides basic and advanced concepts of SQLite. These tutorials are designed for beginners and professionals both.
- Intro To SQLite Databases for Python Programming – In this course you’ll learn the basics of using SQLite with Python.
- Learn C# & SQLite Programming for beginners – This course was simple enough so that everyone can learn about Windows Forms and using SQLite to connect to app. You will learn how to design simple SQL database and then how you can manage data from your application that you will make in C#.
- Learn SQLite Programming on Android Kitkat – Database is the lifeline for every application and for all serious Android App Developers knowledge of SQLite is a MUST. The course spans about 110 minutes of HIGH Quality Videos which consists of 11 Lectures and Assignments.
- sqlitebrowser – DB Browser for SQLite (DB4S) is a high quality, visual, open source tool to create, design, and edit database files compatible with SQLite.
- SQLiteStudio – This is a Windows tool which allow users to create, edit, and browse SQLite databases.
- SQLite Viewer – View data online.
- sqliteonline – Open database and execute queries online.