Table of Contents
- Fast Loading and Responsive Support: images are loaded as data arrives, with low-res ones first.
- Touch Gestures Support: all basic gestures such as flick to switch images, drag to pan, and pinch to zoom out are supported.
- Browser history API: user can link to each gallery item and close the gallery via the
Backbutton. It is possible thanks to browser history manipulation.
- 34 options to determine how an image is processed. It includes an inline, button, navbar, title, toolbar, tooltip, movable, zoomable, rotatable, and more.
- 23 methods to control image how the image is displayed and navigated. It includes hide, show, next, moveTo, zoom, rotate, and more.
- 7 events such as shown, hidden, view, and viewed. Developers can hook into any event to make a better gallery.
- Modal and inline modes support.
- Touch gestures support.
- Keyboard support.
- Cross-browser support.
SlidesJS is a responsive slideshow plugin for jQuery with features like touch and CSS3 transitions.
- CSS3 Transition
- Touch Gesture
- Easy Setup
Slick is a carousel plugin that can slide any type of content, be it an image or any div.
- Fully responsive.
- Separate settings per breakpoint
- Support CSS3.
- Swipe enabled and desktop mouse dragging.
- Infinite looping.
- Keyboard navigation.
- Add, remove, filter & unfiltered slides
- Autoplay, arrows, callbacks, etc…
- CSS Animation Framework: make your content move, shrink, grow, rotate, fade, and more, in 2D and 3D space
- Responsive & Smooth: use media queries and CSS features.
- Touch Support: smooth transitions and support for responsive layouts.
- Cross Browser: works in major desktop, tablet, and mobile browsers.
- 30+ Options & API: over 30 options allow you to control how content behaves.
- Ready-Made Themes: its Theme Store will make you save time with ready-to-use styles.
Lightbox Gallery is a very simple and lightweight responsive jQuery lightbox image gallery plugin.
Sideways is made by the implementation of some online scripts and tutorials, which utilizes jQuery UI, jQuery Easing, and jQuery mousewheel plugins.
prettyPhoto is a jQuery lightbox clone. It supports images, videos, flash, YouTube, iframes, and ajax. It’s an enhanced version of jQuery Lightbox.