Most Firestick users only know about Amazon App Store and Google Play Store. It is normal since they are both well-kown and most apps are listed on them. This post will introduce Aptoide, the best app store for Firestick.
Aptoide is a great alternative app store to the Amazon App Store and Google Play Store. Anyone can discover and distribute top apps in this Android app store. And it is the first store to adopt cryptocurrency.
But why do we need another store?
- There are many popular apps which aren’t allowed on those 2 stores. Some of them are Kodi, Mobdro and Terrarium TV.
- It is easier for developer to publish apps.
- No need for user to register an account to download apps.
Similar to Google Play Store, Aptoide allows developers to choose which countries to be able download their apps. So you need a reliable VPN to change your IP and be able to download any region-restricted apps.
Steps Install Aptoide on Firestick
- On Firestick home screen, select Device option and choose Developer Options.
- Turn on both ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Go back to home screen and open Downloader app.
- On the http:// address box section, type in the URL http://aptoide.com/installer-aptoide-tv
- You will be notified to download the apk file. Accept to download it.
- After it completes, click Install at the bottom right.