Go is an open source programming language that makes it easy to build simple, reliable, and efficient software.
Go is expressive, concise, clean, and efficient. Go compiles quickly to machine code yet has the convenience of garbage collection and the power of run-time reflection.
Tutorials and Courses
- Official Documentation – This covers all Go’s basic feautres including syntax and data structures, methods and interfaces, concurrency primitives, modules, and more.
- Introducing Go – Perfect for beginners familiar with programming basics, this hands-on guide provides an easy introduction to Go, the general-purpose programming language from Google. Author Caleb Doxsey covers the language’s core features with step-by-step instructions and exercises in each chapter to help you practice what you learn.
- Go Bootcamp – 12 chapters which cover everything you need to know to get started with Go.
- Build Web Application with Golang – Learn how to make a web app.
- Go by Example – Each member of Go lang will be introduced in an example.
- Mastering Go Programming – With a focus on hands-on exercises, this video course is a step-by-step approach to take your Go skills to the next level and create an application all by yourself.
- Learn How To Code: Google’s Go (golang) Programming Language – No prerequisite knowledge is required to take this course. This course starts at the very beginning and will teach you everything you need to know to be an outstanding programmer.
- GoLand – GoLand is a cross-platform IDE built specially for Go developers.
- LiteIDE X – LiteIDE is a simple, open source Go IDE. It’s notable for being the first IDE to directly target Go.