The Amazon Fire Stick is a popular streaming media player that allows the user access to music, games, video content, and many wonderful apps like Prime Music and Spotify. It’s a reasonable and extensively available solution that can turn the basic television into a completely fledged multimedia hub.
There are a lot of ways you can hack your Fire Stick to access unlimited free TV shows, free movies, Live TV as well as renowned sports channels. However, you need to be very cautious about copyrighted streams. Users from all over the world are utilizing VPNs to cover their individuality to stream free content. Below are the top five Amazon Fire Stick hacks which can help you professionally manage your device.
Table of Contents
Kodi is a free, open-source media player software application that is available for multiple operating systems and hardware platforms. It allows users to play and view most streaming media, including videos, music, podcasts, and other digital media files from local and network storage media and the internet.
It has been developed by a team of volunteers and can be extended with hundreds of third-party add-ons. Kodi allows users to customize the interface and experience with a large range of skins and plugins and provides access to a wide range of digital content including movies, TV shows, games, music, and more. It is a great way to access digital content without paying a subscription fee.
Kodi is the best free alternative for Netflix. The user can access unlimited digital content without spending any amount. Connect the Fire Stick to Xbox 1 console to begin streaming the Kodi content. Just plug the Fire Stick into the HDMI input of your Xbox One. Then launch the OneGuide application and run it like how you run any HDTV.
Stop the Automatic Playing Video
Each time you pause on the marquee pictures for a couple of seconds, the automatic playing begins with the audio/sound. It is irritating as well as aggravating.
Navigate to settings on the Amazon Fire TV Sticks interface. Click Preferences and then go to Featured Content. Click Allow Video Autoplay and disable it and Allow Audio Autoplay options.
Stream Videos Using your Mobile Phone
You do not need Chrome Cast or Apple TV to stream your mobile phone video content on High Definition TV. Fire TV Stick is armed with the Miracast feature. Follow the guides below to stream the mobile phone video content on your High Definition TV.
First, make sure that your mobile phone and Fire TV Stick are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Then, open the settings of your mobile phone and search for the Miracast feature.
Once you have enabled the Miracast feature, you can now mirror your mobile phone screen on your High Definition TV.
Now, you can watch videos from your mobile phone on your High Definition TV with the help of Fire TV Stick.
Remove Voice Searches
If you have an Amazon Fire Stick, you may not want everyone to see your voice search history. It’s very easy to remove the voice searches. You need to register to your Amazon account using your smartphone or desktop.
To remove your voice searches, you’ll need to log into your Amazon account on a smartphone or desktop. Once you’re logged in, click on “Manage Voice Records” and press “Delete” to remove all of your voice search records. This process is quick and easy and will help protect your privacy.
This is a wonderful feature. You don’t need to use your finger and ask for things like sports updates, Wikipedia information, as well as weather. Luckily, Fire TV Sticks can now support smart voice assistants. It can control your home gear like a smart plug in the coming years.
With the help of Alexa, you can quickly search for movies and shows, control playback, and more. You can also use voice commands to control your home entertainment system, such as turning the volume up or down. With the help of voice assistant, you can enjoy the convenience of hands-free control and get the most out of your Amazon Fire Stick.
More Tips for Beginners
- Jailbreak the Fire Stick: Jailbreaking the Fire Stick opens up a world of options for streaming content. You can install third-party apps, such as Kodi, which provides access to a wide range of movies, TV shows, live TV, and sports content.
- Install a VPN: A VPN (Virtual Private Network) can be installed on your Fire Stick to enhance privacy and security while streaming. A VPN will encrypt your data, preventing anyone from tracking your online activity and ensuring that your online content remains private.
- Get free apps: The Amazon App Store is a great resource for finding free apps for your Fire Stick. You can also install third-party app stores, such as Aptoide, to get access to a wider range of free apps.
- Customize your home screen: The Fire Stick’s home screen can be customized to your liking, with different color schemes and custom wallpapers. You can also change the layout of your apps to make it easier to find what you’re looking for.
- Mirror your device’s screen: If you want to show something on your Fire Stick on a larger screen, such as your TV, you can use the built-in mirroring feature. With this feature, you can mirror the content of your Fire Stick on your TV in real-time.
Amazon Fire TV Stick is indeed one of the best and most reliable developments at this point. You can do a lot of things with your Amazon Fire Stick. There are lots of amazing hidden features that can take your Amazon Fire experience to a higher level.