Google Chrome is considered to be a dominant internet browser currently with over 60% of the population opting for it as their go-to browser. There are various extensions that can be added to Chrome which serve to enhance the features of the browser.
Table of Content:
- Spider - Spider can scrape any web pages and turn them into organized data. The point and click selection tool allows you to grab any data element on a webpage. The scraped result are available to you at all times as you scrape through multiple websites.
- Data Scraper - Easy Web Scraping - Data Scraper extracts data out of HTML web pages and imports it into Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- Agenty - Advanced Web Scraper - This is an easy, powerful web scraping app. It is developed by Agenty for screen scraping using CSS selectors and to create scraping agents for Agenty.com.
- LastPass: Free Password Manager - LastPass is a popular Password Manager. You can save all your usernames and passwords to LastPass, and it will autologin to your sites and sync your passwords everywhere you need them.
- Blur - This free extension can be added to Chrome and works by providing password management and credit card masking and anonymizing your emails. Such a wide variety of features makes this extension a convenient solution for people.
- Autofill - The extension is developed with one purpose, which is to fill form fields automatically on page load without any user interaction.
- Twitter unfollow - Twitter unfollow is an easy to use extension to mass unfollow Twitter users.
- uBlock Adblocker Plus - The latest version of Chrome introduces a built-in ad blocker feature. However, we should use the most popular Adblock extension to control ads display better.
- SpeakIt - This extension uses the text-to-speech technology and is helpful for those who are unable to read the content of a given site. All you need to do is select the text and use the extension button via which it will be read aloud.
- Search by Image - We often find photos of beautiful sceneries and locations on Google. However, we are unable to locate where they are from. With the help of Search by Image, you can track the information available on a given picture since it provides you with similar images that might help you track down the source.
- The Flash Video Downloader - More often than not, you will find yourself unable to download videos available on various sites. If you wish to defy the rule, all you need to do is install the The Flash Video Downloader extensions and proceed to download any video you want, regardless of the site’s policy.
- Better History - This extension can be added to Chrome’s History and serves to make the experience better. Rather than going through the long vertical timeline, the extension integrates all the data for you in a horizontal calendar for you to easily maneuver to the specifics of a given date.
- MozBar - MozBar is one of the many quality SEO Chrome extensions. All you need to do is log into your MozBar account once you have installed the extension. Then, you can access all the other tools you might need for SEO metric analysis.
- SimilarWeb - This is the ideal Chrome extension for those who wish to enhance the rating of their sites by conducting sound a SEO analysis. The extension works by analyzing the data from various internet providers and conducting SEO optimization.
- BackPack by CashPack - This extension allows you to save money when making online purchases. How? Well, it does so by providing you with coupons for products that you are about to purchase. Even if the search comes in empty, it is still an easier way to find discounts that manually perusing sites.
- Momentum - For those of you who are not a big fan of the generic Chrome tab screen, Momentum is just the extension you need. This extension works by replacing the monotonous blank tab with a photo depicting a beautiful scenery, quote or your to-do list that you can alter daily.
- Data Saver - Now, most browsers do offer data compression to its users. However, Chrome has been quite late to jump on this bandwagon, though it has successfully done so with Data Saver that lets you save bandwidth without spending a penny.
Analyze your needs and pick a suitable extension accordingly. You can’t go wrong with any of the ones mentioned here.