Nox App Player is one of the best Android emulators on PC I’ve known so far. It uses Android 4.4.2 Kitkat kernel, a popular distribution of Android. The emulator keeps phone’s layout to make users more comfortable and easier to use. It offers a high level of efficiency and stability, it is compatibility with X86 and AMD processors, and recent Windows OS versions.
Nox also comes with a built-in Google Play Store to help users download apps and games right away after installing the player.
I uses Nox mainly because it has many pros compared to other Android app players like Bluestack or Droid4x.
- Nox runs smoothly on PC
- It supports Android multi-tasking.
- Google Play Store app is built-in.
- It supports a lot of input and output devices such as game controllers and keyboards.
- It provides backup and restore function for all Nox instances.
- User can take screenshots and capture gameplay video easily.
Minimum System Requirements for Nox Player
- 2GB RAM
- 2GHz Processor
- 3GB Hard disk space
- 1GB GPU
Install & Setup
Visit http://en.bignox.com/ website and click download button. The setup process is really easy. Click on the install file and let your OS does the rest.
There are 2 ways to install apps in Nox. The first one is to download them via Googlew Play Store. The 2nd one is to drag apk file from your PC and drop to Nox. If you don’t want to use drag-and-drop, click on apk button on Nox’s menu icons list then browse the apk file from your computer.
Tutorials & Tips
Fix black screen or black glitch
These 2 issues happen are often related to graphic card and driver. Nox APP Player doesn’t support Intel G33/G31 Chipset Family and Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family.
When you encounter these issues, check if:
- Your card’s driver is latest.
- Nox is updated to the latest version.
- Your running game is a resource hog.