The best things in life are those for free. These best free Android games of all time are the favorites of young kids and adults alike and they wont cost you a dime to download. From running on temples to surfing on the subway, these games are fund and addictive at the same time. They can be played on your Android phone anytime and anywhere you want.
Table of Contents
- Sneak Ops – Sneak Ops is a strategic and stealth-based game with new missions every day. You never know what’s going to happen next, which is a huge part of the appeal. The other part is that you can join millions of other players in accepting these missions and completing them without getting caught. It’s a game of strategy and stealth, and each day brings new challenges. There are security cameras to avoid, guards to knock out, and tunnels to crawl through. The military base is huge and changes every day, so you never get bored. Plus, you can unlock twenty different characters, earn badges for every mission you complete, and learn stealth action skills as you increase your level.
- Space Marshals 2 – Space Marshals 2 is a tactical top-down shooter with a stealth mechanic. Burton is an expert space marshal with initiative and combat experience on several planets across the universe. In Space Marshals 2, he struggles against the criminals of the galaxy as he looted traders for high-end space gear to help fight successor dictatorship regimes. He also killed off corrupt corporations and freed child laborers at mines and schools. The game provides an immersive and exciting experience as Burton tries to restore order in the galaxy.
- Age of Magic – The game is a role-playing game that introduces you to legendary heroes and engages you in epic battles. PVP arena battles are a core part of the game, and you can level up your heroes, gear them with armor and weapons, and upgrade their skills. The game features over fifty legendary heroes, each with their own backstory and set of skills. The graphics are top-notch, and the gameplay is addictively fun. Whether you’re playing solo or with friends, Age of Magic is sure to provide hours of entertainment.
- Vampire’s Fall: Origins – Vampire’s Fall: Origins is a 2D open-world S-RPG. As you start a new game of Vampire’s Fall: Origins, you’re given the chance to create your own character. You can choose your gender, appearance, and name. But most importantly, you must choose your bloodline. There are four bloodlines to choose from Nosferatu, Ranjeni, Magistrav, or Equides. Each bloodline has its own strengths and weaknesses. As you make your choice, you also decide your own future. Do you want to be the hero that people are longing for? Or do you want to wreak havoc in the land? The choice is yours.
- Eternium – Eternium is the perfect example of a mobile action RPG done right. Following the philosophy of “no paywalls, never pay to win,” Eternium offers gamers a beautifully crafted world full of adventure, without asking for a dime. Players can choose to be a Mage, Warrior, or Bounty Hunter, each class coming with its own unique skill set. As you level up and grow in strength, new abilities will become available to you, allowing you to customize your playstyle to fit your needs. In addition, each hero has three companions that follow them into battle, each with their own abilities that complement your own. Whether you’re gunning down enemies with unrelenting firepower or decimating them with powerful magic spells, Eternium has something for everyone.
- Final Fantasy Brave EXVIUS – If you’re a fan of the Final Fantasy series, then you’ll love playing Final Fantasy Brave EXVIUS. The game includes characters from older versions of the game, as well as new ones that have been specifically designed for mobile phones. You’ll be able to enjoy the expansive storyline that the Final Fantasy series is known for, as well as innovative battle features that require strategy and planning. You can also complete dungeons and search in the field for items and clues, or take part in arena PVP battles against other players.
- Mobius Final Fantasy – Mobius Final Fantasy is the definitive version of the iconic Final Fantasy title. It features stunning visuals and an engaging, deep storyline. Each chapter includes game events that are designed to keep you coming back for more. Plus, it offers refined and new RPG-based battles. A custom-made game engine for mobile phones allows you to play high-tactical battles. In addition, the vaunted “Job Systems” of Final Fantasy is back, which means you can customize characters for nearly limitless combinations between specialized element abilities and job classes.
- B.o.T – Battle of Titans is a multiplayer third-person shooter starring mechanical titans created by professional developers. It features true console gaming’s graphic quality on your Android devices. Players can choose Light, Medium, and Heavy titans of different kinds with distinctive team roles: support/artillery, tank, assault, and scout.
- Call of Duty: Mobile – Call of Duty Mobile is the multiplayer shooter experience that you’ve always wanted. The action never stops as you use your touchscreen to aim, shoot and kill in console-quality HD gaming on your phone with customizable visuals, controller support (including on-screen touch controllers for those without hardware controls), voice chat, and text chat. Gamers get intense 3D graphics and sound effects from the game’s environments to feel more immersed in the games they play. Quick matches allow gamers to jump into several challenges before heading back out onto the battlefield or campaign missions.
- Modern Combat 5 – Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS is an intense and exhilarating first-person shooter game that can take your gaming experience to new heights. It features high-powered online multiplayer action, unified game progression across all modes, an intense solo-play campaign, and highly customized controls. This is a modern combat game that requires a network connection and also features in-app purchases.
- Guns of Boom – Online PvP Action – Guns of Boom is an intense, fast-paced PvP multiplayer FPS game that will keep you on the edge of your seat. With millions of players worldwide, there is always someone ready to engage in battle with you. The controls are intuitive and easy to learn, making it perfect for both casual and pro gamers. There is a wide variety of maps to choose from, each with its own unique layout and challenges. And with regular updates and events, there is always something new to keep you coming back for more. Best of all, the graphics are stunning and support android devices perfectly.
- PUBG MOBILE – PUBG is a battle royale game that makes the genre popular. PUBG MOBILE – Traverse is the official PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS designed exclusively for mobile. It’s clear to see why this game has taken off in popularity as it combines all the elements of what makes PUBG great with an easy-to-play interface. With teammates and opponents scattered across a large map, players must scavenge for weapons and supplies while trying to stay on one of several pre-defined locations before being eliminated by another player or the encroaching “storm” which creates dead zones where no survivors are allowed. PUBG Mobile made with Unreal Engine 4 delivers jaw-dropping HD graphics and 3D sound. With 100 players on multi-lane maps, you can do more than just make plans for battle: loot weapon shops to augment your arsenal with scopes, gun stocks, grips, or new weapons; pick a spot to hunt down enemies in hiding spots around the big blue circle; match wits with other wreckers online and take their hard-earned chicken dinner off them.
- Apex Legends Mobile: Experience all the thrilling tactical action of Apex Legends on the go with the new mobile version of the game! In addition to the core Battle Royale mode, you’ll also be able to take advantage of strategic squad play and a variety of unique characters, each with their own special abilities. With an arsenal of powerful weaponry at your disposal, you’ll need to make quick decisions in order to survive the arena matches. Choose from a cast of beloved Legends, as well as some exclusive to the mobile game, and master their individual skill sets to find the perfect fit for your playstyle.
- FOG: FOG is a brand new dark fantasy MMORPG mobile game that combines MOBA and RPG gameplay elements in a uniquely atmospheric setting. In this multiplayer online battle arena game, you’ll get to choose your medieval weapon of choice and do battle in a Battle Royale-style setting. But this is no ordinary battleground – the fog that engulfs the arena is fraught with danger, and only the strongest will survive. Luckily, you can arm yourself with magic potions to give you an edge in this treacherous landscape. Do you have what it takes to become the last man or woman standing? There’s only one way to find out… jump into the fray and start fighting for your life today!
- Golf Battle – Gold Battle is a 6-player online multiplayer game. You can challenge real players from around the world or gather your Facebook friends and play 1v1 or 1v6 in a golf battle. With clubs to collect and upgrade, and balls to customize, you can really make your mark on the course. And with the Lucky Shot Challenge, you can show off your amazing trick shots and win great prizes. But beware: with huge slides, big jumps, and wild rivers, this is not your average mini golf course.
- FIFA Soccer – FIFA Soccer is one of the most popular mobile games out there and for good reason. With amazing new graphics, gameplay, and an upgraded game engine, this game is a must-download for any soccer fan. One of the best features is the head-to-head mode where you can battle it out in real-time 11v11 matches against other players. Another great feature is the Chemistry feature which lets you build your ultimate soccer team using players from the same league, club, or nation. This ensures that you have a team that knows how to work well together on the field.
- Madden NFL Overdrive Football – It’s time to take your team to the next level. With Madden NFL, you’ll get all the intense competition of 11v11 football without having to leave the comfort of your own home. This game completely rebuilds the football experience from the ground up, offering stunning realistic visuals and all-new levels of gameplay. You can create your own pro team and compete against others from around the world in heart-pounding battles.
- Super Cat Tales 2: Cute Cat Adventure – This game is a mix of explorative and platform adventure and is custom-made for Android mobile controls. Join Alex, the cat, and friends in this new platform adventure! The game features boss battles, equip neat items, 100 plus levels, unlock different cats, and decorative hidden secrets. You can check your progress with the leaderboards and achievements panel and enjoy retro music and pixel art in one of the best mobile games!
- Dan the Man: Action Platformer – With over ten million downloads and growing every day, Dan the Man is a recipient of “Best of Games for 2016” across all major mobile platforms. This is a legendary game that brings you back to retro roots that can brawl just like you do with the old arcade games. Features cracking, funny history characters fighting skills can be upgraded. Lots of epic weapons you can choose from that will make you heroic and make others envious of you.
- Subway Surfers – Subway Surfers is an addictive, fun game with colorful graphics where the player will slide into a new adventure running on busy trains. In order to do this, you have to avoid even more obstacles like turning wheels or electric fences. Help Fresh, Jake, and Tricky escape grumpy spectators and obstacles. This game features hoverboard surfing, grind trains, lightning-fast acrobatics, and paint-powered jetpacks. Join the most daring chase of Subway Train and challenge yourself while helping others at the same time!
- Temple Run 2 – An action-packed android game by Imanji Studio, has more than billions of downloads. This game redefined the mobile gaming world. Navigate zip lines, cliffs, forests, and mines as you try to escape your way out! Temple Run 2 features new obstacles, more power-ups, beautiful new graphics, bigger monkeys, special powers of every character, more achievements, and gorgeous new environments such as cliffs, forests, and more.
- Crossy Road – Crossy Road is an action and hyper-casual game that has enthralled millions of players across the globe. The objective of the game is simple yet challenging- to help your character cross various obstacles like roads, rivers, and train tracks. But the game is not as easy as it sounds. You have to be careful and use your reflexes to dodge traffic and other obstacles. The gameplay is innovative and pure, with a retro feel that will take you back in time. And the best part is that it is free!
- Clash Royale – Clash Royale is a real-time multiplayer game that stars Royales and your favorite Clash troops, spells, and defenses. Collect cards to form your own battle community and knock the enemy King from his tower to win Trophies, Crowns, and glory in the Arena. As an online game that requires a network connection, you can build and upgrade your Clash Royale family card collection, clash with other clans to destroy their towers, duel players in real time, unlock rewards by earning chests, and much more. As you battle your way through enemy outposts, you’ll collect unprecedented cards and upgradeable weapons to strategically declare victory against opponents. Share resources with your clanmates so everyone can benefit from becoming a stronger fighter where strategy pays off in every way!
- Clash of Clans – Clash of Clans is a mobile strategy game where players join forces with other clans to battle the warriors and wizards of rival clans. Wizards wield fire, itchy mustache-ed barbarians have rocks for weapons, and ultimately what decides victory are tactical choices surrounding resource production, troop training, and strategy. Explore the world of Clash! as you raise a clan in fighting wars against friends or foes. With millions of active players worldwide constantly online 24 hours a day 7 days a week, there’s always someone new to test your skills against.
- Asphalt 9: Legends: Asphalt 9: Legends is the perfect game for any racing fan. With precise manual controls, you can race through the streets like a pro. If you prefer to cruise, TouchDrive™ is a driving control system that streamlines car steering to let you focus on decisions and timing. This feature is perfect to let you focus on the environment, the soundtrack, and the sound effects. In Asphalt 9, you’ll embark on a real street racing journey in Career Mode, with over 60 seasons and 900 events. There are always rewarding new challenges to experience in the Events section of Asphalt 9.
- Real Racing 3 – Welcomes you to a definitive racing experience. This game sets the new standards for mobile racing games and an award-winning franchise and you can start playing for you to believe. The game features real cars, real tracks, real people, a premiere racing experience, and more choices than ever. This game is the winner of Best Action, Adventure, Arcade & Racing Game, TabbyAwards 2014, and a finalist in Meffy Awards Best Mobile Game 2013, Game Connect Asia Pacific.
- League of Legends: Wild Rift – One of the most played PC games, League of Legends, is now on your mobile device. Dive into Wild Rift: the skills-and-strategy 5v5 MOBA experience of League of Legends by Riot Games, now built from the ground up for mobile devices. This fast-paced MOBA game has seen comparisons to DOTA2 with creativity from the design first and foremost in their minds. Be impressed at how they seamlessly achieve this on mobile while maintaining your favorite aspects like champion selection, leveling up champions, collecting gold coins, team fights, new spell types, and more progression!
- Vainglory – One of the best multiplayer mobile games on android, Vainglory is a realistic PVP MOBA game filled with epic heroes, dragons, and a large global community. One of the non-compromise mobile games, it provides players with strategic depth and superior gameplay with responsive and accurate controls as well as nice graphics. The game features wave controls, lane teleports, active items, a free camera, last-hitting, 3-lane map, skill-based play and decision-making, 120 FPS support, and a realistic line of the fog of war.