Problematic electronics are no longer a problem with the help of the portable CINEMOOD Portable Movie Projector.
How many times have you come home from a long, stressful day at work with the kids screaming at you that they’re hungry or having boy/girlfriend troubles? Couple all this with electronic problems when the only thing you long for is to lie down and watch your favorite movie before bed. Your Wi-Fi is messed up, your computer isn’t acting right, and you can’t watch your favorite TV show or movie on Hulu or Amazon.
This is where the three-inch portable CINEMOOD Portable Movie Projector comes in handy.
Even if you have no access to Wi-Fi, a phone, or other outlets, you can still watch your favorite YouTube videos or Netflix movie. It’s a standalone 16GB device that comes with easy-to-use controls that will project up to 12 feet, in HD format, and works five hours before it needs charging once again. The projector comes with automatic visual image distortion correction and motorized focus control… similar to what you see in a movie theater.
You can even download content to watch if you want – ideal for people who are not big on streaming content.
Table of Contents
- Comes with 120+ hours of cartoons, e-books, shadow puppets, lullabies, and bedtime stories, headlined by more than 65 cartoons and stories from Disney.
- Connect to WiFi and stream from their personal Amazon Prime Video, Netflix & YouTube accounts.
- Media can be projected onto any flat surface.
- Eliminating blue light.
- Noiseless cooling without a fan
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi enabled
- Can project over 12 feet to create images up to 150-inches
- Built-in rechargeable battery lasts up to five hours
- Streams HD videos from anywhere online
- 32GB internal memory to save your own content and download videos from Netflix and Amazon Prime Video
- Control remotely with free iOS and Android apps for devices like smartphones, tablets, and the Apple Watch
- Advanced, motorized auto-focus
- Auto-corrects visual image distortion
- Soft lumen light and no blue light prevent children’s eye strain
CINEMOOD is a revolutionary device that provides a noiseless cooling system without the need for a fan. It is equipped with both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi capabilities, allowing it to project images up to 150 inches in size from a distance of 12 feet. It also has a built-in rechargeable battery that can last up to five hours and provides the ability to stream HD videos from anywhere online.
With 32GB of internal memory, users can save their own content and download videos from Netflix and Amazon Prime Video. It can be controlled remotely with free iOS and Android apps for devices such as smartphones, tablets, and the Apple Watch.
The projector features an advanced, motorized auto-focus that auto-corrects visual image distortion and a soft lumen light with no blue light to prevent children’s eye strain.