You are wondering, “What do you need a WordPress plugin for if WordPress is already great as it is?” It is true that your WordPress website is already excellent as it is and you don’t need to add all plugins. However, you may need a few if you want to raise your website to a whole new level.
WordPress is remarkable, but a lot of the things that site owners love are still only available in the WordPress plugins available out there. What’s more impressive is there are so many that even right now, developers are making more to add to your choices.
But with so many options, it’s hard to pick the best. In that case, here’s a list of the best WordPress plugins that may suit your idea of the next level website.
Table of Contents
- 404page – 404page plugin allows you to easily create your own 404 error page effortlessly and it works with almost every theme.
- Elementor – Elementor Page Builder made some of the older page builders obsolete. The design is interactive and colorful, something users prefer. It has full support for WooCommerce and mobile support.
- Beaver Builder – Landing pages are one of the things that make a website interesting. But without knowing how to code, how can you add one to your site? That’s what Beaver Builder is all about. It’s got a drag and drop builder tool, which makes it easy to create page layouts using the plugin’s simple interface.
- BackupBuddy – When it comes to security, a reliable backup system is one of the things you need. You can’t afford to lose data in both business and customers when something happened. A backup WordPress plugin such as BackupBuddy can help you avoid this. One of the most reliable backup plugins, it can restore your site in only a few clicks.
Search Engine Optimization
- Yoast SEO – In any website, SEO plays a huge role. SEO means optimized titles, focus keywords, Meta descriptions, URLs, etc. Yoast SEO is a plugin that puts all your SEO tasks just under the post editor. It can even measure your content’s readability, which helps make your site pleasant even to the youngest readers. With its powerful features, your site won’t be complete with Yoast SEO.
- SEMRush – SEMRush is all about helping you find out more about your competitors. With using this plugin, you can check the keywords they are ranking, as well as their organic traffic. You can use these data to optimize your site’s content and improve your marketing strategy.
- Google Apps for Work – Google Apps for Work is a plugin that is a suite of web apps. In this plugin, you have docs, email, spreadsheets, and more. It is a powerful suite created by Google that is cheap, hassle-free to use, and easy to deploy. Moreover, it lets you use the domain name of your business for emails.
- Jetpack – Not all WordPress users agree with Jetpack saying it’s bad for your speeds. But really, it has great features and modules you’ll want for your site. As for the site speeds problem, just don’t activate all modules that add to your site each time a page loads. With a great hosting, you can take advantage of all its features meant to supercharge your site in unimaginable ways.
- CSS Hero – CSS is useful for giving the visual appearance of a website. CSS Hero is a WordPress plugin lets you customize your site’s theme without the need to learn about writing codes. You can just use this plugin and create a pleasing appearance that will catch the attention of potential visitors.
- Insert Headers and Footers – Adding a header or footer to your WordPress site can be a messy work. If you can’t do it right, your WordPress theme might break up. With WordPress Insert Headers and Footers, it is easy for you to add the code snippets for the header and footer without the need to edit theme files.
- Quick and Easy FAQs – FAQs might be essential when you’ve newly launched a site or a product. Quick and Easy FAQs is a site plugin that lets you add a new page with all FAQs. The FAQs can also grow as your customer base and product grows.
- Shared Counts – Shared Counts is a social media plugin. It lets you add social media sharing buttons to your WordPress site easily. It is known to work super-fast, not to mention it comes with just the social media platforms you use.
- Constant Contact – Constant Contact is an excellent email marketing service provider. With this plugin, you can create email lists and send emails to subscribers easily. Of all others like this plugin, it is the most beginner-friendly. You can quickly set it up with the built-in tools and incredible features it has.
- OptinMonster – The conversion rate is vital for a business owner to know if you’re making progress. OptinMonster is a plugin ideal for optimizing your conversion rate. It’s perfect to use for converting your leaving website visitors to become email subscribers. It’s got many success stories in growing its user’s email list and usher their business to success.
- SeedProd – When it comes to maintenance page plugin, SeedProd is one of the best that WordPress has to offer. It has a real-time page builder, which gives you access more than 500, 000 background images, over 750 Google Fonts, and 50+ templates that are ready-made. In using this plugin, you can have full control of your site or give limited or full access to whoever you want.
Learn Management System
- LearnDash – Is your business about selling online courses? Then, LearnDash is the best WordPress plugin for you. It’s a WordPress LMS Plugin where you can easily create an online course to sell on your site. It’s easy to use with the drag and drop builder which makes it quick for you to add lessons, assignments, quizzes, etc. on the course you are making.
- MemberPress – If it’s building online communities you want, then MemberPress is the WordPress plugin you need. It’s the best plugin that lets you add membership options to your site in an incredibly easy way. You can use this plugin to create subscriptions and even restrict content depending on the subscription plans of your users.
- Akismet – Who likes spam? No one and so does Akismet. This plugin is known to everyone as the ultimate spam assassin, capturing spams before they even show up your website. If you want, you can use it to moderate comments. It comes with all the incredible tools that allow you to deal with comment spam easily and categorically.
- Sucuri – Users of WordPress could attest how slipper the platform could be. When you believe you finally have it all controlled, it’s when another hacker comes pestering you again. It is where Sucuri, a top-of-the-line security plugin, comes into play. With this plugin, you can have complete control of your WordPress site’s security and also reinforces the site’s existing security efforts.
- Envira Gallery – WordPress allows you to create image galleries easily even without plugins. But as you probably already know, those galleries are basic. That’s what Envira Gallery plugin is all about, helping you create beautiful and responsive WordPress galleries. Using this plugin lets you make numerous galleries you can add anywhere along with other incredible features.
- W3 Total Cache – You may or may not know exactly what the caching business is, but it’s solely related to increasing the load speeds of a page. These days, you can’t have a slow website or your visitors are quick to disappear. Thankfully, there’s W3 Total Cache which allows you to have a faster website immediately, as long as you configured it right. Moreover, it’s got nifty features.
- WPForms – It’s essential for a business owner that your customers can contact you. That’s what WPForms offer you as a friendly contact form WordPress plugin. It’s easy to use with a drag and drop online form builder that lets you build any online form with only a few clicks. It’s perfect for any business site, especially with a free WPForms Lite version and Pro version as options.