I used to write whatever my professor had to say, such as important details about the lecture way back in my school days. Unfortunately, there were instances that I wasn’t able to cope up. When I started working, I brought a tape recorder so that I will have a source if anything or I have missed one detail of any meeting. My work has been easy now that I can focus first to the meeting and record it, and when I get home, I can listen to it again and write it down.
The only disadvantage on my first recorder was I have to record-write and vice versa because of its limited storage. Good thing now there’s a Digital Voice Recorder that I found it more useful.
In Homder 16G Digital Voice Recorder:
- You can easily record, listen, pause, save, and delete the recordings
- It has 16GB for memory for the storage too big that you may save more recordings for even a month.
- Also, it has 2.0 high speed for USB, File format supported are WAV or MP3
- You can also use 3.5mm mini-jack headphone
- It is compatible for Windows XP,7, 8, 10, 2000; Mac OS, Linux and many more.
Homder 16G Digital Voice Recorder is a 3D touch screen which is easy to use. The LCD color is good to read the content. You can easily name and find the file with its time-stamps. It has an Intelligent Locked that it automatically locked the screen while you are recording, so you don’t have to worry if you accidentally touch it.
Also, with Homder 16G Digital Voice Recorder, it as an AVR mode that automatically records when there’s an audible sound detected. It has a mini MP3 Player which you can listen and save music. And lastly, transferring files are accessible from PC or download music to the recorder.
- It is a 3D touch screen
- Easy to use and carry
- It has a good quality of voice recording
- Long and Good Battery life
- The screen is too small especially for people who have poor eyesight
- It is impossible to hear the voices when it is in a pocket or moving
- It automatically recorded even the noises once the AVR or voice-activated recording mode is on.
If you want to have a source for your meetings or listen for your recorded music, you may consider Homder 16G Digital Voice Recorder. A little tip: When using the recorder, do not forget to save the recording before turning off the recorder to see to it that the recorded files are surely saved.