The world of anime has been a huge hit for decades, but it never ceases to amaze me how many different stories and characters there are. I’ve seen them all: magical girl, harem, sports, and school dramas. There’s always room for more though. Recently, I was able to enjoy a series that has been steadily gaining popularity with anime and manga fans alike. The series is known as “Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba” and it follows the journey of Tanjiro Kamado who sets out on a quest in order to defeat the Demon Lord.
Why people love the series:
- The art style is very unique and gives off a sense of nostalgia.
- Characters are well developed with many different personalities.
- There are lots of action scenes that will keep you on your toes.
- In the manga, there are two demon slayers: Tanjiro Kamado and Ryouma Amamiya.
- The series is set in a fictional world with demons that have been living among humans for centuries.
- Tanjiro’s father was killed by a demon when he was young, which is why he became a demon slayer.
- Ryouma’s mother died when he was just three years old, so his uncle raised him as well as trained him to be a demon slayer.
- There are many different types of demons in this series including ones that can turn into animals or other people and ones that can control fire or ice.
- Demons use their power to destroy human lives because they want them to suffer like they do from being hunted down by humans all the time- it’s revenge on humanity for what we did to them!
Demon Slayer Characters’ Birthdays
Most of the demon slayer characters in “Demons” are assigned a birthday. Do you know when the Demon Slayer characters birthday is? If not, then the section below will tell you!
Tanjiro Kamado, the protagonist in Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, has been well-received by fans of the series. The anime’s first episode revealed that Tanjiro is an orphan who lost his family to a demon attack when he was very young and thus sought revenge against them. He also happens to be one who is capable of slaying demons without being possessed or killed by their power.
Nezuko has some abilities that make her strong and she has lots of emotions too; those are two reasons why people like her. Even though she can easily cut someone in half, she is a caring person and loves her brother very much: he’s probably why she’s so good at cutting people in half!
Zenitsu is a very shy person and doesn’t like to fight. This is ironic because he wants to be a Demon Slayer. He also has low self-esteem, which he tries to please others so they will like him. However, he has moments where his courage, strength and determination show through. For example, when Inosuke tried to beat Zenitsu up for Tanjirou’s bamboo box (which had Nezuko inside), Zenitsu showed how brave he was by fighting back with all of his might even though he was badly beaten up.
Inosuke is a boy in the series who was raised by boars. He’s loud, aggressive and proud. He believes he will win any fight he participates in because of his overconfidence.
At first, Kanao did not show her feelings on her face. She was like Muichirou. But after she saw demons hurting people she loved, she became very angry at them. Now, after a lot of time went by, she has defied the people who are in charge and even taken part in a final selection with Shinobu.
Genya is defined as a lone wolf, he is rude and he doesn’t know how to be polite. He grabbed Kanata’s hair and yelled at her even though she is a child during the Final Selection. He is like his brother Sanemi, who also has an angry temper.
Giyu always has a serious expression and he has a reserved personality. Giyu doesn’t like people who don’t know their own limits and throw away their lifes. It is later revealed that Giyu has an inferiority complex which he developed because of the Final Selection. Tanjiro helped him realize that instead of acting on his survivor’s guilt, he should cherish his life and live on for the people who sacrificed their lives.
- January 7th – Genya Shinazugawa
- February 8th – Giyu Tomioka
- February 24th – Shinobu Kocho
- April 22nd – Inosuke Hasibira
- May 10th – Kyojuro Rengoku
- May 19th – Kanao Tsuyuri
- June 1st – Mitsuri Kanroji
- July 14th – Tanjiro Kamado
- August 8 – Muichiro Tokito, Yuichiro Tokito
- August 23rd – Gyomei Himejima
- September 3rd – Zenitsu Agatsuma
- September 15th – Obanai Iguro
- October 31st – Tengen Uzui
- November 29th – Sanemi Shinazugawa
- December 28th – Nezuko Kamado