Borderlands 3 has been released for a while but its voice and text is locked to what your system’s setting is, leaving players unable to enjoy storyline in other languages.
Fortunately, there is a way to change voice and text to any languages which are built-in Borderlands’ copy.
There is no in-game option which allows users to change the language. They must do it via Epic Launcher.
- Open the Epic Games Launcher
- Click Settings at the bottom left corner of the software
- Scroll down to Borderlands 3 and open the drop down menu
- Tick Additional Command Line Arguments
- Enter the parameter for the language you want to play Borderlands 3 in. For example,
Supported languages and there command lines: English -culture=en French -culture=fr Italian -culture=it German -culture=de Spanish -culture=es Russian (text only) -culture=ru Japanese -culture=ja Brazilian Portuguese (text only) -culture=pt-BR Korean -culture=ko Simplified Chinese -culture=zh-Hans-CN Traditional Chinese -culture=zh-Hant-TW