If you’re like me, you’ve probably spent hours trying to format and beautify your HTML code with no avail. Times have changed and now it’s easier than ever to create professional looking web pages without any coding at all! In this post I’ll show you how to use a free online tool so that anyone can write beautiful code in minutes rather than hours.
The formatting features are really helpful when I need to copy and paste my code into other applications like Word or PowerPoint because they make sure all of the spacing is correct. This can be especially useful if you want to use your code in a presentation or report!
Online HTML Formatter & Beautifier
Free online tool to format an ugly HTML code, making it readable and pretty, with the proper indentation.
In today’s world, HTML is the most common language for web content. Empowering users to control their own experiences with a website or application, it provides the instructions for how webpages are displayed and how interactivity should work on them.
Why We Should Keep Format of HTML Document Tidy
1. If you have a lot of code in your HTML, it can become difficult to read and understand. The HTML tags will disrupt the natural flow of reading the code. It looks bad on a webpage too.
2. If you have lot of external (JS/CSS) files which are called in your HTML, the browser has to download all these files regardless if they are referenced or not and it will make your page appear slower.
3. If you need to change the HTML structure and have a lot of external files, it can be difficult to manage. They will not pick up any changes when you update the file.
4. The only reason for all of this is performance . If your page has a lot of HTML code in it, its generally going to perform slower than if you were to use less HTML and more CSS.
5. If you have a lot of external files, they can clutter the html file as well. Improperly formatted JS or CSS can be difficult to read and can cause errors if not properly written.
6. You may want to build upon on your existing HTML code base for future projects. By keeping things tidy and organized, you can be confident that it will be easier to make sweeping changes or additions.
7. In general, HTML is hard to read and understand by the human brain . Simple formatting makes your code much more readable freeing up your time for other important tasks.