RGBA and Hex Color Picker allows users to select color from the palette in many formats/models, including HEX, RGBA, CYMK, HSV, HSL.
- HEX: A HEX color is a six-digit combination of numbers and letters defined by its mix of red, green and blue
- RGBA / RGB: RGB color profiles are formed through an additive process. The 3 main colors (red, green, and blue) are added together in various ways to create various colors. RGBA is an extension of RGB with an inclusion of an alpha (light) value.
- CYMK: The CMYK color model, also known as process color or four color, refers to the four ink plates used in some color printing: cyan, magenta, yellow, and key (black). It is based on the CMY color model.
- HSV: HSV has three components: hue, saturation, and value. It is closer to how humans perceive color.
- HSL: HSL has thee components: hue, saturation, and lightness. This system was developed decades ago as a way to evolve the RGB color system, of which complementary colors are located across from one another, which makes the it very intuitive.
Please tap the color button below to open the picker.