An organization’s success is often dependent on how well they manage their customer relationships. A CRM framework makes it easy to create a system that manages customer data, and allows for the creation of custom workflows to automate tasks related to each interaction with a client.
What is DayByDayCRM?
DayByDayCRM is a customer relationship management software that helps businesses to effectively manage their customers and sales. DayByDayCRM provides a comprehensive CRM platform, which includes features for managing leads and marketing campaigns, as well as tools for managing contacts, tasks, opportunities and cases.
DayByDayCRM is a CRM framework for developers who want to build, or rebuild, their own CRM system. A DayByDayCRM installation can be hosted on a computer in your office, as an instance of the server-side software written in PHP and MySQL.
DayByDayCRM is based on Laravel which is the most popular PHP framework, and it uses Symfony components for its dependencies.
- DayByDayCRM is a CRM system for small businesses
- It helps you to organize your contacts, leads and opportunities
- You can also use it to track time spent on projects
- The software has an intuitive interface that’s easy to learn
- You can sync the software with your Outlook calendar
- There are no limits in terms of how many users or accounts you have
- It integrates with popular accounting programs like QuickBooks Online and Xero
- Tasks & leads management
- Invoice management
- Time registration
- Register user absence and vacation
- Client & users appointments
- Role -> permissions management
- Global search
- Client overview
- Upload documents, and keep track of client documents
- General settings: currency, timezone, business hours, etc…
There are 2 ways to use DayByDayCRM.
- One is to download the script and install it on your own host. This method is free.
- The other is to use the host provided by DayByDayCRM team. This requires a monthly fee.
The smallest package is $9 per month.