Tutorials and Courses
Have a look at the best React Native tutorials
- React Native Express – It is a short free course on React Native. You can find a number of lessons to help you in learning React Native very easily. You will know the way of developing a cross-platform app with React Native.
- React Native in Action – It is a book, providing you with a tutorial on React Native. The tutorial has instructions on React Native. There are lessons on animations, navigations, and styling in depth. Moreover, you will learn about iOS and Android-related components. You will know the way of installing data React Native easily.
- React Native – The Practical Guide 2020 – With basic knowledge of React, you can choose this premium React Native course. You will learn the theories related to React Native. The course enables you to create responsive designs for your app. It also includes instructions on user authentication flow and debugging.
- Learn React Native & Build Mobile App – You can choose the advanced-level premium course that includes more than 60 lessons. The course informs you about the tools used for installing React Native. You can build apps similar to Instagram, Facebook, and Airbnb. Self-paced learning will be convenient for you.
- Atom with atom-react-native-autocomplete package, atom-react-native-css, react-native-snippets. Nuclide is a package by Facebook that is especially used to build mobile apps with React Native.
- Sublime text with react-native-snippets, babel-sublime.
- Visual Studio Code with ReactNative Tools.
- Bit – This is a great way to build your team’s next-gen React Native component library. Bit is a scalable and collaborative way to build and reuse components. It’s everything you need from local development to cross-project integrations.
- Reactotron – Reactotron is a macOS, Windows, and Linux app for inspecting your React JS and React Native apps.
Boilerplates / Starter Kits / Themes
- Food Delivery – Designed to save hours of work for creating unique UI, a powerful starter project that bootstraps development of your mobile food delivery app with 25 components, 50 screen containers.
- GrabCab – This package includes both app for driver, customer and a fully functional admin panel.
- Kitten Tricks – React Native starter kit with over 40 screens and modern Light and Dark theme for creating stunning cross-platform mobile applications.
- BeoNews Pro – BeoNews is an app that does magic for your website by converting your WordPress website into a mobile true native app with customized contents within a fillip.
- Ignite CLI – The hottest CLI for React Native, boilerplates, plugins, generators, and more! You can create a new React Native app with best practices built-in.
- Antiqueruby – Created using Material Design and offering over 140+ screens for profiles, sign-ins and sign-ups, social media, navigation, and for much more..!
- Shoutem – This is a platform to build, publish, and manage native apps. It offers developers with extension, a self-contained and complete functionality that can be reused.
- React Native Template – This project consists of patterns and libraries which can be used to make a robust app that works properly on both Android and iOS platforms.
- ZiniStore – ZiniStore is an efficient and innovative Mobile Commerce solution with all the features you need to create an online store and grow your business.
- NativeBase – An essential cross-platform UI components for React Native & Vue Native.
- React Navigation – Routing and navigation for your React Native apps.