Shavers are must-haves in men’s hygiene essentials. But since shaves come in different types, men usually ask which is better electric shavers and traditional razors. Though most men are used to using traditional razors, things changed over time, making them opt for electric shavers instead.
Table of Contents
What are Electric Shavers?
An electric shaver is a type of razor that uses either an oscillating or rotary blade to cut hair. There are many different types available, but they all have one thing in common-they provide fast and easy shaving on the move with little skin irritation.
Experience a convenient clean shave with heads that flex and float in 4 directions. The head adjusts to the curves of your face, ensuring smooth contact with your skin without a lot of pressure. 4D Flex Heads follow your face’s contours for a clean shave.
Advantages of using electric shavers
Electric shavers are better than traditional shavers for good reasons. The benefits that these shavers can provide are also immense. These benefits include but are not limited to the following:
- Electric Shaver Shaves Faster: Using traditional razors eats up more time. You will need to run upstairs, prepare your cream, or might even get into the shower to get your shaving tasks done. You just need to turn it on with electric shavers and let it do the work quickly and hassle-free. This is actually one of the biggest benefits of using an electric shaver.
- Saves You Money: Using traditional razors requires a lot, such as soap, shaving cream, water, and more. These products can surely add up. Though purchasing an electric saver might cost you more upfront, you can actually save more money in the long run, not to mention the good shave even without soaps and creams.
- Gets Rid of Cuts, Ingrown Hairs, and Nicks: With electric shavers, cuts, nicks, and even skin irritation are greatly minimized.
- Control Your Beard:
- Using an electric shaver enables you to stick to the amount of beard you want. This shaver has a special setting allowing users to take control of the shave’s intensity.
- More Creativity and Freedom: With electric shavers, you can be more creative with the angles that you choose to use. These also give you more freedom. Electric shavers can serve you better even when dealing with hard-to-reach spots such as ankle or knee.
- Electric Razor Lasts Longer: Cheap traditional razors can only last for over one month, but electric shavers can last for a minimum of three to five years. High-end models can even last up to seven years. The money and the time you can save in using electric shavers are enough benefits to convince you to invest in these products.
- Versatility: Electric shavers are ultimately versatile products because they can shave in dry and wet conditions.
So, if you invest in and use high-quality electric shavers, you can also experience all the benefits mentioned above.
Is it better to shave with an electric razor or blade?
Some people prefer to use an electric razor because it is able to cut hair quickly. However, some find that they get less irritation with a manual blade. It really comes down to personal preference and what you’re comfortable with using on your skin.
Can electric shavers be used on both men and women?
Yes, electric shavers are not gender specific. They can be used on both men and women with different features available to accommodate the differences in skin types and hair growth patterns.
Why is it dangerous to use an electric shaver while taking a bath?
It is not safe to use an electric shaver while taking a bath because you can slip and cut yourself.