XML is a markup language that was originally designed to help organize web pages and documents. It was created in the 1990s by two computer scientists, Charles Goldfarb and Ray Lorie. There are many different ways to format XML online and this tool is one of them.
Online XML Formatter
Online XML formatter tool for you to clean up your document before uploading it to the website. Makes coding errors more visible, let’s you add comments (included in exported document) and provides top-notch human-readable formatting such as surrounding empty tags with spaces or not separating attributes by commas.
Online XML formatter tool is a great way to format your XML files online. It will help you fix errors in the XML code before sending it to an application or service provider. It can also be used as a convenient editor for developers who work with W3C standards and need to submit their documents for validation. With this tool, you don’t need any special knowledge of markup languages or other programming skills.
Free online tool to format an XML code, making it readable and pretty, with the proper indentation.
- XML is a markup language that comes in handy when you need to store data.
- The format of the document can be changed without changing any of the content.
- XML files are used as input and output for many programs and applications.
- It’s important to know how to properly format an XML file because it can get confusing if done incorrectly.
- There are many different ways that an XML file can be formatted, but one way is by using indentation with spaces or tabs.
- Another way is by using line breaks instead of indentation with spaces or tabs.