Knowing the kind of body you have will help you comprehend better how you are able to dress well.
Usually, women classify their body type with one of the ten major body types women have. The endocrine glands like the thyroid, adrenal, pituitary, and the ovaries are found to affect, to a large degree, the shape of a women’s body assumes. These are the glands that influence the main areas where women store fat in their bodies and why they develop diverse body shapes. The ten main body shapes that women have are as follows:
- Apple: You have this body shape if your waistline is the largest of your body. You can eliminate the pounds by wearing wrap tops and wrap dresses as they will help make the illusion of a cinched waist.
- Pear: You have this shape if you are heavier on the bottom than on the top. Many women fall into this classification, and it is still a mystery as they jean companies have yet to catch onto this fact. You have this shape if the widest part of the body will be the thighs or hips.
- Upside Down Pear: This is contrary to the pear shape. Generally, you are heavier on the top, and lots of your friends may categorize you as busty. Invest time and money to get a properly fitting bra and look like you have lost almost 15 pounds.
- Ruler: You have a ruler shape. If you have an athletic build with little curves, you’re also secretly hated by all women. Skinny pants were made with this type of body. They will assist in helping you look like you have more curves. So, invest in skinny jeans.
- Hourglass: This is considered a balanced body shape. You have this shape if your bust part’s width goes along with the width of your hips. A wrap dress and wrap top will help you show off those great curves.
- Spoon: This is identical to a pear shape. The hips are bigger than the bust areas and might have a shelf-like look.
- Top hourglass: You have this body shape is your bust is a bit bigger than your hips. Slightly flared or boot cut jeans fit you well. Bottom hourglass: This looks like an hourglass shape, but the measurement of this hip is a bit bigger than the bust. You are advised to wear form-fitting dresses and knits.
- Athletic: This refers to having a muscular body but is not specifically curvy. The measurement of the hip and shoulder are the same. The waist is narrower than the hips and shoulder.
- Diamond: You have this body type whose hips are broader than your shoulders; you have a fuller waistline and small bust.