Android is an open source platform so it can be used in many different ways without limitations. This makes it ideal for developers who are just starting out, as they can create an app and put it on the marketplace without the need of meeting above assurance criteria. So, it doesn’t matter if you want to learn android development or in a mobile development, here is the top resources to learn Android development online.
Best Android Development Turorials
- Android Developer: This is one of the best sources of information concerning Android development. It has all the documentation you will need, and there’s also a training section which will help you gain knowledge about Android programming and create an app from scratch. Also, there are guides and documentation for distribution and design if you’re interested in those subjects too.
- Vogella Android: This site has a massive selection of Android tutorials for free. This site touch on the whole thing from the basic to more advanced topics. Every tutorial is very well written, giving great code examples as well as a link to further resources.
- My Life with Android: This website looks like a developer’s diary than a standard Android development tutorial. Managed by Gabor Peller, he details all his experiences with developing an Android app. While it is considered a great source to learn Android development from a firsthand viewpoint, it might contain errors, as its written by someone who’s putting his ideas as he learns Android development. In general, it’s an excellent resource, and you may be able to learn new things by reading somebody else’s experience with developing an Android app.
- TechnoTalkative: This site has a collection of tutorials and articles concerning Android app development. This can be accessed for free, and cover a specific aspect of developing Android app ideal for novice and skilled designers. The objective of this site is to give in-depth answers to questions on Android development.
- Treehouse: This is a subscription-based site with a fantastic collection of lessons and tutorials which will take you in developing Android app online from the basic to the advanced topic. When you subscribe, you will have access to the finest Android app development courses that you can finish at your own pace and leisure.
- Mobile Tuts+: A great resource for information and inspiration on developing an Android app for novice and seasons alike, Mobile Tuts+ is part of productive Envato Network, and they offer the best content about mobile development. It doesn’t matter if you are a seasoned developer or a newbie; this site has a wide selection of tutorials to know Android app development for free.
Best Android Development Courses
- Android Basics: User Interface: This is a semi-free solution for learning Android development. There are many different lessons on varying content and lengths. This course is designed for students who are new to programming, and want to learn how to build Android apps. Some of the lessons cover the basic while some were providing more advanced and specialized subject matter. Many shorter lessons are offered for free, while some needs you to give a considerable amount of money.
- Advanced Android App Development by Google: This is also a reliable course provided by Google. In this course, you will learn how to make your app production-ready by developing a variety of different sample apps, each designed to showcase advanced capabilities of the Android platform, including fragments, widgets, media playback, and testing. You’ll learn how to create UI tests using the Espresso framework, to leverage third-party libraries and services like ExoPlayer and Firebase Cloud Messaging, and use Google APIs to make your app aware of its location