Alto’s Adventure, developed by Noodlecake Studios Inc, was a hit endless runner game on both Android and iOS. The game studio now releases its sequel, Alto’s Odyssey. The game is only available on Google Play Store for now.
Like the previous game, Alto’s Odyssey will bring player to an endless running to discover majestic desert. There are many secrets to discover in the vast and unexplored desert.
- A standalone experience – The game is the follow-up to the Alto’s Adventure, but you don’t need to play the prequel to enjoy this game.
- Easy to learn, difficult to master – An easy-to-learn but hard-to-master one-touch trick system is there for players to chain together combos, and complete 180 goals.
- Explore Biomes – The game features unique visuals of the dunes, the canyons, the temples, and other landscapes.
- Newfound heights – Discover secrets in the sky with hot-air balloons, moving grind rails, and wall riding.
- Master the elements – You can expect sandstorm, shooting stars, swirling wind vortexes and rushing water.
- Meet Alto and friends – There are 6 unique characters with unique attributes and abilities for players to unlock.
- Zen Mode – A mode without scores, coins, and power-ups. It is for players who want to enjoy the endless desert.
- Photo Mode – This mode allows players to take stunning photos of their trip.